A new version of the Linux Netrek
Client, with many changes. Never played Netrek? Now's the time to
learn, given the active development team.
Netrek Client COW 3.2.4 released
C Programming X-Windows Programming Network Programming
Some of the changes are:
- play, fixed inability to fire a stream of eight torps when in
- play, fixed a delay in responding to keyboard and mouse events,
- clue play, display mid-galactic messages relating to INL mode
games, including pregame, pause, and time left in game.
- metaserver list window, changed default metaserver mode to UDP,
- graphics, menu styles adjusted to remove thick white lines,
- graphics, finished full screen and camera support,
- login, fixed delay,
(16 July 2008)